Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Digital Story




I created a digital story using http://www.carnegielibrary.org/kids/storymaker/. The site did not require sign-up. It was easy to navigate and gave instructions. It would be neat to see the stories students come up with. 
*******UPDATE*******
I forgot to include the code for accessing my story. I also made the mistake of not writing it down so I created a new story. The story was originally going to be about a mermaid who saw a girl fishing and made friends with her. I changed my mind and wrote about a mermaid who finds a treasure chest. I really like the site and find it easy to navigate and add graphics, but I haven't figured out how to edit a story after you submit it. 
Here is the code to my new story:
PFG307


1 comment:

  1. Great story!!! Thanks for telling me about the code issue!

    ReplyDelete